Gen 2 shuffle is far better than Gen 3 for Gen 3 cant have any other earphones for all the controls exist on the ear phone wires, but Gen 2 can adapt to any ear/head phones like bose quiet comfor and sony in-ear phone.
One of the greatest mp3 player I have ever seen in my life.
Quality of sound : Crystal clear and you have all frquencies heard. No chance for you to miss any instrument in your song.
Capacity : 1 GB
No of songs : 200 to 240
Format plays : AAC and MP3
Pack includes : apple earphones, manual, USB charging dock and ipod shuffle.
To get BEST RESULTS/MUSIC FROM IPOD.
1. Sync your ipod shuffle to itunes in your PC.
2. Form a playlist of your favourite songs. Select them and right click-> Convert to AAC format.
3. After it converts, set the equalizer for each track.
Note: Manual preset can also be saved and then set to any track.
4. After setting the equalisers for all songs , drag the selected to the ipod shuffle.
5. Eject ipod from itunes and your get great music.
REMEMBER : ipod plays AAC best than MP3.
Reasons to BUY an Ipod Shuffle G2.
- Easy to carry.
- 12 hrs battery on 2 hrs charge.
- Very clear audio output.
- Can clip in your clothes.
- Its an Apple Ipod.
- Very stylish to wear on.
Size and Weight
- Height:1.07 inches (27.3 mm)
- Width:1.62 inches (41.2 mm)
- Depth:0.41 inch (10.5 mm) including clip
- 0.55 ounces (15.6 grams)
- Skip-free playback
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), AIFF, and WAV
- 1GB USB flash drive1
- Holds up to 240 in 128-Kbps AAC format2
- Stores data via USB flash drive
- Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Playback time: Up to 12 hours when fully charged
Input and Output
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack
- USB 2.0 port
- Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional (Service Pack 2 or later)
- iTunes 8 or later
- Internet connection (broadband recommended; fees may apply)
- iTunes Store account4