Contact Form

 

JBL GT5-963 Car Speakers Review

JBL GT5-963

Specification:
Description : 6" x 9" 3-Way Coaxial System
Frequency Response : 50Hz – 20kHz
Impedance : 4 ohms
Mounting Depth : 72mm (2-3/16")
Power handling, peak : 210W
Power handling, RMS : 70W
Sensitivity : 91dB
Series : GT5


Performance :
It get you the exact BASS while playing. The most interesting part is, it delivers treble notes so clearly and perfectly. I have this in my car with a sony 494 receiver. Sometimes people have asked me if I'd had a woofer in my car, it sounds like that.

Fixing in the car:
I have used a wooden plank and placed the speakers on them horizontally. Do not fix them on the boot door or elsewhere if you do not have the provision in your car.

Photos :



Total comment

Author

44frames

1  comments

Keep in mind two important factors when thinking of purchasing new car audio speakers. You will need to know a bit about your car stereo in terms of its power output. This is because the car stereo power can directly affect speaker sensitivity and power handling.Car Speakers Online

Cancel Reply